Please call in to see us at the Visitor Information Centre in Riverside Park opposite Woodburn shops – we are here to help!
Woodburn Visitor Information Centre
WOODBURN NSW 2472
Tel: (02) 6682 2032
Woodburn VIC Facilities
- We have a wonderful deck area for travellers and locals to bring and enjoy their lunch overlooking spectacular river views.
- Internet at reasonable rates – $2 for 15 minutes, $4 for 30 minutes or $6 for one hour.
- Black and white printing at 25c per page.
- The cheapest fax in town – $3 for the first page and 50c for each page after that to anywhere in Australia.
- Tea and coffee for $2.50 per cup.
- Souvenirs, including fridge magnets and hats.
- A wide range of information and maps on Woodburn and the surrounding Northern Rivers area.
We are open from 9am to 5pm on Fridays, 9am to 4.30pm on Saturdays and 10am to 2pm on Sundays, subject to availability of our wonderful volunteers.
For more travel information about Woodburn, please visit our pages about Things to do and Events